Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"GET WHAT YOU ORDER OR MONEY BACK",

This promise is NOT worth having. The last 2 purchases I made I didn't receive what I ordered. Have had offers of partial refund - not good enough. What I received I don't want. I want what I DIDNT receive. I suspect the items on sale were not availa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

When is eBay going to crack down on multi-item pricing fraud?

Sellers are clearly abusing the 'multiple items in one ad' function to manipulate their position in price-sorted view. i.e. They are listing a $10 item. But they also list a $1 item in the same ad. Now the ad shows us with a PICTURE of the $10 item, ...

• 21 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Postal cost under the GSP

I have bought 100's of vintage enamel Automobilia signs most of which come from the U.S via the Global Shipping program ie GSP. A typical size would be 15 X 30 inches (weight 1 to 2 kg max.) where postal cost to Australia is typically in the range of...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake reposted seller page

whilst buying a item the postage stated was about $170 a redirection to original posted add dropped that postage cost to a little over $90 this being the second time i tried to by the same item stopping that time ,because postage was close to $ 300 i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paying for goods via Paypal

How do I pay a supplier via PayPal. The system for payments has changed and I cannot find where I can pay a person for goods received.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay store selling 2nd hand MacBooks for 15k plus!?

So I’m just wondering if this is a sales boosting tactic as I’m completely confused. A store I’ve bought a couple of refurbished iPads from in the past (they have very good feedback).. I was perusing their listings as looking to buy a Mac book.. they...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! The seller cancelled my order after I paid, but said "buyer cancelled order" to do refund. ? ? ? ?

The seller advertised an item as the last one. I bought it and paid for it. Then the seller messaged me and said there was a stock discrepancy and cancelled my order. I then received a cancelled order message for a refund off eBay with the reason giv...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ask ebay to step in option is still missing

Dear ebay community, In the ebay resolution centre, there is still one inr case which is from an item not received, which is from a russian seller.It says:If you can't work something out with the seller, you can ask us to step in beginning Oct. 14. Y...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sent Faulty item back to seller, and tracking notice says "Attempted Delivery - Refused by receiver"

I spoke with the seller who had sent me a non working electronics item, that he clearly advertised as working.Explained the situation to him after making an ebay return request on grounds of damaged goods.Seller seemed amiable and willing to help. Se...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

looking to get a refund after the 1 hour period

So I bought something off a guy in Japan on ebay, however my dumbass didn’t think to check the reviews of this seller until the following day, and what do you know he has a lot of bad reviews, almost all of them complaining that they never received t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful