Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Your eBay Money Back Guarantee eligibility has passed

Unfortunately I have been ripped off by a seller with the uncanny name of "honestyisgoldforyou" They string you along until your eBay Money Back Guarantee eligibility has passed. They are saying tha the parcel was resent but never received anything. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

increase in shipping in invoice

Bit of a long story. Found a couple of match tins for sale in the US. Listing stated ask seller for shipping quote. This was because GSP deems them a prohibited item. Contact seller and they say that they have had bad experiences shipping to Australi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller not posting for days

So annoyed. I bought an item based on the listings promise of same day dispach on most items, and within 24 hours otherwise. Item expected to be recieved on or before four days after the sale. The seller didn't bother to post until three days later, ...

Resolved! Absolutely no response from seller after payment, no tracking number, not mark posted.

I bought an arcade stick from a seller based in Melbourne on Monday and paid the same day, I expected the item to be shipped out on Tuesday, but it wasn't, so I send out an email on Tuesday night, again yesterday, no response or anything. What should...

• 151 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paying at checkout issues

Hi, I am having trouble at ebay checkout. Often when i go to checkout and pay for an item, after attaching a message to the seller and selecting postage, it takes me to the final payment page. But on this page i often have listed an item i previously...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake MINIMAX TOOLS

Has anyone heard of fake MINIMAX TOOLS being sold on ebay? Something about comimg from Thailand.

Will I receive negative feedback??

After some advice please! Bought an item and sadly had to initiate a return as it was damaged and unusable. Seller initally agreed to refund my money. I returned the item, which they received in February. After that, no response/reply to messages and...

Where are my Photos ?

Purchased and Paid for via PayPal straight away after ordering, 4 photos of WW1 Lighthorse, from an Adelaide ebayer. Having not heard any communication from the Seller, no postal arrival, l contacted the Seller on the 9th, whom claims he mailed them ...

seller adding ebay fees on invoice

I thought i was against eBay policy to charge the buyer for the 10% eBay fees by adding it to the invoice after the sale.I thought that no extra charges were allowed to be added on top of the sale price.The seller of this item has it on all their lis...