Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers using your personal information

After buying a few items off ebay recently, I now have got 2 more 'accounts' with the sellers i bought from. They have taken my information added me to their spam lists and are bombarding me with junk emails. Is there any way to report them for doing...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lost seller???

I am trying to find a seller, but no can find them on ebay. I have probably been scammed. How do I find my item? I have the number. Thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can no longer move items between lists?

Until today I could move items from my watch list to my other (custom) lists. Today I don't have the option - I only have Delete and Compare buttons. This is a problem because often (randomly) listings don't have the drop-down menu to select the list...

• 100 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraudulent seller

Quite a few months ago I reported a large number of selling rose seeds in colours that do not exist, now again there are more doing the same thing. One seller has sold over a hundred packs of seeds, the buyers will not know for at least 2 years that ...

Sellers don't have product.

I have had very few problems until recently buying from ebay.....recently I've found numerous sellers taking my money but not actually having the product....so then I have to go through the process of asking for my money back and so on....they take y...

"I think I have been scammed $6,000"

PAYPAL GAVE MY $6000 to a sender that was an obvious scammer who didn't even ask for my address & sent the item to skycity posbox without so much as my name on it. There' no excuse for this theft as I told paypal "confirm the delivery address with th...

has anyone had any problems dealing with Seller <Removed>

Hi There, has anyone had any problems dealing with Seller Buyhitek based in the USA? I have had a terrible ongoing battlefor months to receive the goods I purchased and he now wont even contact me. thanks, Louise

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller adding extra charges

I won an auction on ebay in November 2014 iwas the only bidder right from the start.when i recieved invoice seller added extra charges that were not in the listing !When questioned he said " ebay was corrupt and i won them to cheap" also said it was ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transaction past 6 months, escalated to ebay to assist resolving - how to leave negative feedback?

I bought a blouse Jul14, never received it. Contacted seller who says will send another. Haven't received it.Asking seller for a refund, now he/she says no transaction record and doesn't know my buyer ID. I printscreen from my paypal and attached to ...