Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shill bidding, how to spot it.

I came across this link a little while ago, most of it is relevant, unfortunately due to eBay's "privacy improvement" for buyers it's been made a little more difficult - I believe there's a site that will identify bidders however. Can anyone post tha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! do sellers know who gave them a low dsr?

I bought and paid for an item within minutes of winning an auction. Seller marked as posted the next day, then 4 days later i get a tracking number which says the item was only just recieved at there post office. So can a seller see who gave them a l...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Perishable item returned, seller wants me to pay their postage costs.

I bought Blackmores Flaxseed Oil from a Pharmacy seller on Ebay. It is supposed to be refrigerated, as the oil will go rancid (go off). It got lost in transit for 11 days, so it is highly likely it will be off. If I was to consume the oil, it could g...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wrong region dvd

Hi every one, a short while ago i recived a dvd that i purchaced, in the listing it stated it was region 4, but alas it is region 2. I would like to know the best way to proceed concerning an exchange or refund, without the seller reciving any bad ma...

$ 200 UA in postage costs and items are damaged

The Ebay shop in texas i purchased alloy racing wheels 25kg each x4 he sent them in factory wheel boxers and sofar i have received 2 wheels one on tuesday another today , both wheels chipped and damaged , , this is madness why would he not box them u...

How to report sellers for persistently misleading titles

I am a big fan of mohair jumpers / sweaters and search for these specifically on ebay. Time after time I come across sellers from China who describe their sweaters as mohair in the title, then if you read the actual item description you find that the...