Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Phantom bidders that then retract

I'll try to make this as simple as possible to understand. Say there are three bidders on an Item, Bidder A is real, bidder B is a Phantom (but I guess could also be a real bidder then bidder C, (myself.) Ok bidder A has put a bid on of lets say $245...

Question re part delivery of order

Just a question to get things right in my head. My purchase gave est. delivery 1st December. There are 4 boxes as part of the one order and I received 2 of these boxes Friday 5th December. I have been in constant touch with the seller as I told him I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DO NOT BUY FROM <Removed>

User claims to be Australian seller. Well they are NOT! Seller is from overseas, mobile phone i bought from them was not Australian stock. Phone had a european charger (which was damaged from factory, pins werent straight) and an australian adapter....

out door setting

i bought a outdoor setting of ebay and ask them to leave feed back but she said it is showing not sold i paid cash when i pick it up. item number 18157120496

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Think i've found a scoundrel shill bidder, should i report and, if so, how do i do it??

Bidding DetailsBidder InformationBidder:e***o( 1 ) Feedback:100%PositiveItem description:Item Title: onitsuka tiger mexico 66 Size 12 MensBids on this item:230-Day SummaryTotal bids:32Items bid on:13Bid activity (%) with this seller:100%Bid retractio...

Why are sellers allowed to advertise "more than 10 available" when no stock available! V.common!

Why is it that so many buyers think it is fair, to advertise "more than 10 available" then after you pay them they tell you they will get stock in next week for example. This happes so often. The lady who I just now dealt with said she'll get stock l...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

contact seller for return label?

Just received an item not as described, the seller has agreed to take it back and refund me, can someone please shed some light on contacting the seller for a return label? Is this just their address details?thanks

Resolved! Wrong postage on invoice

On the invoice for the item I've bought the address is right but the postage for the postcode came up wrong. I have emailed the seller but no response. Can I initiate the change myself or do they need to do it at their end?Secondly, I have bought sev...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can EBAY please get rid of the pop up ads by Video Dimmer!!!!

Can EBAY please get rid of the pop up ads by Video Dimmer!!!! Very annoying and distracting when trying to read about or bid on items. Every time I close the ads they pop back up over the item in about 10 secs; no matter how many times I close the ad...