Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discount codes

I am planning on bidding on a second hand table. I have a notification plus a note on the lasting for the table, that I have a discount voucher. I do not have a code for the voucher. Where do I get it from?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

11 items received and 1 is wrong

Recently purchased bathroom accessories x 11 from seller, cost approx $600.00. They were all packed in 1 box and Isigned for at post office. When I opened the box 1 of the items was wrong. I haven't yet contacted the seller advising there is a proble...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Don't you just love it

when your purchases arrive with enough Bubblewrap to last you for the next 2 months? and only two bits of tape as well! So easy as to reuse LOL (and not a single packing peanut in sight) No tissue paper either, and I'm getting pretty low on that....

Sales times as listed

I want to buy a TV...should be simple but,.......Take this Kogan one for instance:Item 351103490517List page sale time is Saturday 2:12, Detail page says 28/6/14 19.12.22. What's gives.How can one bid at auction when 2 different times are shown.Pleas...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never buy from Seller in China

Hi all - it is my personal opinion that no one should ever buy from a seller based in China (or Hong Kong). I have been using ebay for a long long time, and have never had a problem with sellers until about a year ago. In the last year I have had man...

Resolved! paypal protection

Just wondering ...I am watching a item of clothing iv always wanted ,its a new seller in Romania with 4 feedback.Its USD$83.It offers free post to Australia yet it seems to not be listed on Ebay UK which I find a bit odd as cost would be less to them...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

warranty on items

I purchased an electrical item in March, from an Australian supplier and used it 3 times and it no longer works.Item has a 12 month warranty, the item is bulky.Seller says I have to return the item at my expense so it can be repaired as a fuse is blo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller asked to buy out side ebay and when I paid the deposit now he won't refund it as the item was

Hi I put an offer in on a car that was not excepted.After car failed to sell the seller contacted me and asked to relist or sell the car to me prefered not to relist to save on fees.I paid a deposit for the car put later found out driving left hand v...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Attempted fraud by Chinese seller

Well it had to happen to me eventually, I suppose. On June 10 I bought an Android smartphone with 5" screen from a Chinese seller (item #171353795662), and yesterday in the mail I received a small packet from China weighing just 37 grams. I'm only wa...

letter.png
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

isnt this blatant false advertising?

Hi E1, Handsfree Headphone Earphone Mic & Remote for Apple iPhone 5 3GS 4 4S iPad Mini Look at the Aussie sellers trying to compete against the Chinese sellers of items like this. In the search results it clearly says $1 however once you go into the ...

trouble with ebay search

All day I have been trying to search items to buy or look at my purchase items - sometimes it works, but most often it times out. I have re-booted several times, cleared cookies and cache, tried both firefox and IE. Any suggestions? i hope everyone n...