Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

opinions please

I recently bought a few items on ebay and made a multi payment via paypal. I was sick and did not go on ebay for a couple off days. When I did I paid for some other items I had bought and on checking my Paypal receipts discovered that one of the prev...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to add any other saved searches ???

Hi,I have not been able to add any 'saved searches' since the system was hacked ??? I get the message that I have reached my limit but I only have 27 searches that I follow ??? I have gone through my saved searches and removed 10-15 that I no longer ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchased items not showing up

My purchased items do not show up inn my account. I have to go to feedback to see what purchases i have. This makes at difficult as Idont know if i have paid or not.This is happening all the time and i am totally p....t off. Tried to get support but ...

Postage on 30kg item

Hi all, looking at making a purchase of an item weighing 30kg, and the postage is listed as $69 for NSW, but higher for other states.When asking the seller a question regarding which freight company they use, they informed me that the freight would b...

possible dog bed pet products scammer

Has anyone recently won a dog bed or pet products from a seller but not been able to contact the seller or received what you paid for?.Interested to hear from you if you think you have or know you have.

I purchased an item on Ebay and paid for it and suddenly the seller asking for more money?

i have purchased Mouse over image to zoom Have one to sell? Sell it yourself Details about Executive pu Black leather Style Office Chair Desk Home Computer Trak Racer LS5 and paid the seller price of $199. After that the seller asking me to paid anot...

emailing ebay

how do I actually email ebay? I can't find it anywhere on the site? 

Resolved! Exemption from seller re shipping

I wanted to buy an item from the US and listing states "ask for an exemption from the seller" as theres no posting to Aus normally. Could anyone explain about "an exemption".Can Ebay help in this instance?

does ebay have an 8% surcharge for postage

Just been told by black777car that they will need to put an 8% surcharge onto the postage as that is an ebay charge them... I don't think this is true and think this seller is trying to profit from postage, esp when it is already high enough.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

listing said free shipping but they made me pay postage.

hi so recently i bought an item that was advertised as free shipping but when it got here i was forced to pay like 8 bucks for the postage. So i paid for it and contacted the seller and he said he was gonna try to contact usps and fix it. Well eventu...