Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bidding on multiple items

I want to bid on some matching items that are listed separately and end within 4 minutes of each other. How do I do this?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BIG FRAUD AND WAITING TIME FOR REFUND.

Thousands of $ fraud by some deceived buyers according to negative feedbacks got refund from Ebay/PayPal after few days,some like my self after few weeks still are waiting. WHY?

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is there a way for me to know if l am on somebodys BBL ?

Hello, is there anyway that l can tell if somebody places me on their BBL ??? Whilst we try to not offend anybody, and try to treat everybody fairly, there is always the odd one out that takes things the wrong way, or resorts to their own extreme mea...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bought Item, When Arrived It Was Damaged, Why Do I Have To Pay Return Postage ???

I bought an item from country NSW area, when my item arrived here in Adelaide, although it was bubble wrapped securely, the item was damaged. It was a two set Coin Album, minus the coins. On the second set the binder was split from the top down about...

bidding

How can an Item with 8 days to go disappears after I put a bid in. Not happy

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Possible fraudulant seller - I urgently need to talk to an ebay (Australia) representative

I'd like to talk to someone at ebay australia as I might have been the target for fraud. Someone has opened a ebay account and is possibly engaging in fraudulant activity. poked about the customer support area of ebay.com.au but cannot locate an actu...

someone hacked my account

Oh wait, it was that **bleep** budgy of mine doing the bids. I knew I shouldn't have left him on my sholder while I put my password in.