Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

item incorrectly described!!

Hi, an item i bought was quote "EVERYTHING IS IN PERFECT CONDITIONS NO MARKS ETC". However when i received it, there was quite alot of scratches and marks on it and as a result, i am very disappointed with the product. What am i entitled to from the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using Paypal

We would like to thank Paypal for their support during a recent failed purchase where the seller went broke without supplying our order. Due to the supplier's 4 to 6 week delivery terms this automatically put us outside Paypals terms for a dispute, h...

How can I contact a Canadian seller who blocks Oz?

I would like to ask a Canadian seller if I can bid on one of his Auctions. His listing says he only posts to Canada & the USA. When I have tried to send an ebay message to ask if he will post to Oz, all I get is an ebay message telling me he does not...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

closed case

Hi, i put in an item not received claim with PP. the seller offered to send me a replacement which i refused because i didnt want to wait for another 5 weeks. checked my messages and PP had closed the case because i refused a refund what the ?. I ref...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item paid for then resold

Hi all, In the month of November, I purchased an item and paid for it straight away, I live in Melbourne and the item was in Sydney and was pick up, with this not being the only thing on my mind I forgot leading upto CHristmas and the seller contacte...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

45 days

i think this should be longer, since some things i buy need to be made first and then shipped which can take over the 45 days limit. so when something goes wrong there is nothing i can do about it

Item not received, dispute page not responding, what to do??

I haven't received an item from a seller. I suspect they never posted it because I asked them 7 days before the listing ended if I can buy it now for an agreed price. They said ok but asked for a ridiculous price AND told me only if I pay by bank dep...

Lazy Sellers

Perhaps I am unreasonable, but is it so hard for those who sell clothes (especially) to add measurements in their listings? It annoys me to no end having to ask! More often than not, I'll skip straight past those listings and move onto the ones where...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

proof of sending

with Ebay or paypal requiring proof of items being sent so you can get a refund, what proof does the seller have to give if i put in a item not recieved so i can get a refund that way?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment before pickup

Can someone please advise me, an item i have won is a pick up item and the seller is relatively new to ebay with a very low score, and they want me to pay for the item with paypal before i actually go and pick it up. This has never happened to me bef...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay's New Policies Are Ridicilous

Unfortunately ebay has decided to change it's policies for the worst this itme first we must contact the seller and wait for a few days the seller knows their selling faulty products and if i'm wrong then it's up to paypal to decide. and now open cas...

UK buyer wanting postage to AU

Hi - I'm an ebayer iwth a UK ID I am trying to buy for a friend in AU and want postage to AU. But the system won't let me buy because my ID is a UK one and it assumes I want postage to the UK. There seems to be no way round this. Tried sorting result...

Cash On Delivery option?????

Am I right in assuming that if I was to buy an item, for say $100 that is in Melbourne and that I live in FNQ and the item has COD as a payment option I can should get it delivered before paying the $100 only?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful