Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WTB snuggle blanket for toddler!!!!

I am looking for a "baby baby" brand snuggle blanket bear. my daughters was purchased from best and less. It has a light brown bear head with a cream blanket with cream satin trim. The words "mummy loves me" are sewn onto the front. If anyone is sell...

Feedback

There is no need for a buyer to leave Negative or Neutral Feedback. In Fact The Whole Feedback system itself is just an act of defamation. Take into consideration that a buyer can take other steps to getting the item they paid for with out leaving Ne...

Ideas for Aussie friend

Hello everyone from the US here. I have a friend in WA whom I have never met in person, and would like to put together a Christmas box for her. I am hoping you can give me some ideas of what she might enjoy from the states. Thank you so much for your...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Combined Postage - US to AUS

Hi I have purchased 2 childrens costumes and 1 pair of childrens gloves to go with the costumes from one seller. Each individual item lists international postage as $15.99. I have asked multiple times to combine the postage but the seller has just pu...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chose credit card but can't pay!

Hi When i recived my invoice i chose credit card as my payment method, but nothing happend. The order completed checkout, and i waited for the seller to give some informationen on how i could pay, but he contactet me and said he only acceptet pay pal...

query re item description and photo

I recently won item #200825707572, the description in the title states cream and the photo shows up on my monitor as a larger cream jug & smaller yellow jug. I ended up receiving two yellow jugs and as it was the larger white jug I was wanting I cont...

"Genuine new Canon" ink with no chips

Hi, I just openned the mail and got the cartridges out for my Canon ip4850. It was a full set of new, factory sealed ink. I just unwrapped them, they looked corect, shrink wrap and cap like as normal. I clipped the new ink in my printer, and no go. N...

No paypal account and paymate is not activated

I recently bid on an iphone and won it, and i discovered later that seller doesn't have paypal option to pay, is this possible, i knew that all ebay sellers must have paypal account to enable them to sell on ebay, he had paymate and bank account as o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

OMG-Paypal does my head in !! lol

Bought 2 pairs of kids swimmers-opened 1 pack,perfect so left pos feedback for BOTH even though I hadn't opened 2nd packet :_| 2nd pair looked they'd been torn by shredding machine although NO damage to packet itself. Emailed seller & attached 4 phot...

BID RETRACTION AND AUCTION POLICY

Hello Ebay community. I am writing about this topic as i feel that some of the Ebay policies are not in the best interests of users of Ebay and that it should be changed to make Ebay a better place for all. I think that Ebay is mostly a good place an...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items bidding on removed

I had bid on a few items from overseas doesn't state that they will not ship to Australia. So I got an email from eBay saying We'd like to let you know that eBay has ended an item you were bidding on for breaching of one or more of our policies. As i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

So many emails!

I've recently been buying quite a lot of low value stuff. I might buy a dozen cheap books or a range of phone connectors. I am absolutely sick of all the eBay and PayPal emails that are generated from every purchase, and the system won't let me disab...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Checkout and payment on US ebay

Often I buy and pay for items on the US site. Ebay have changed checkout and payment so that there is no need to actually log in to Paypal - you just go to checkout and pay as the two accounts are linked. I notice that you can 'unlink' the accounts i...

misleading listing re 'Free Post' and things

There is a seller who has two identical items listed, one as 'Free Postage', this latter item is some $30.00 MORE expensive than the first item, which has a postagse of some $30.00. Surey this is against decent rules. The item which is not free posta...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Damaged goods

I recently purchased an item from the US which arrived broken in two pieces. It is obviously no good to me now - I buy to resell. I contacted the seller and offered to send pictures of the damaged item. He emailed me back to say, "Don't bother sendin...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful