Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

misleading listing re 'Free Post' and things

There is a seller who has two identical items listed, one as 'Free Postage', this latter item is some $30.00 MORE expensive than the first item, which has a postagse of some $30.00. Surey this is against decent rules. The item which is not free posta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Damaged goods

I recently purchased an item from the US which arrived broken in two pieces. It is obviously no good to me now - I buy to resell. I contacted the seller and offered to send pictures of the damaged item. He emailed me back to say, "Don't bother sendin...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller wants cancel sale.. Even after paypal found in my favour?

Very Strange Request. I lodged Item Not Recived claim In PayPal as I didnt have Item. I won the Claim & PayPal found in my favour & awarded me refund. Now I get A offical Ebay Request to Cancel Sale.. Even After PayPal Claim is open & Shut & Recived ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to pay without an invoice??

Hi all, i have made an offer on an item that the owner had cancelled the auction of. Seller has accepted my offer though as there is no link pay pal I am unable to pay. Any suggestions on how to pay though ebay using pay pal??? thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Want It Now

With the Want It Now page gone, how are we supposed to post something we a looking for? Maybe we might have to start a thread on the boards:-) I am looking for Microsoft Frontpage 2003I will ONLY accept a brand new sealed boxed version - no OEM or on...

Safe Payment Option - 'international' ebay query

I recently purchased an item that was listed on ebay.fr (France). On attempting to pay for the item, the only payment options were bank deposit and cheque. As far as I am concerned, neither option is 'safe'. I contacted the seller but never received ...

Shill bidding from multiple accounts!

Hi guys,just wonder are we allowed to name the sellers who've been conducting shill bidding here?I know it for sure because eBay has replied me with confirmation of their shill bidding, but from what I can see it seems no actions were taken on their ...

Category Spamming

Why is it that when performing a search, a totally unrelated product appears in the results, namely clothes? Ebay has gone downhill since it started letting major companies have the run of the place. Is Ebay so desperate to make a buck they're sellin...

Jacked up positive feedback

Wonder how prevalent jacked up positive feedback is on Ebay.By this I mean,I've noticed a couple of sellers that joined Ebay and proceeded to buy 25 items from China with a maximum price of $1.50 (including postage).So in under a week from joining th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

feedback

How do I change my feedback given to a seller

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Been still no word from seller

Hello all, Firstly i would just like to say thanks to all that contributes to this site as it's awesome as! I have a query about an item i have bought but have not payed for as of yet because the seller has not got back to me on a question about corr...

eBay ADS Block Description of Auction

Recently eBay has so many ads on auction pages ... now a new one in the right hand corner that you cannot click off which makes is difficult to see the description of the item for auction. Why aren't sellers outraged by this? If a were a seller after...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller ignores me

Hi there I purchased 3 of the same item (a very small item) from a US seller. As soon as I committed to buy I sent a request for total from the seller. A few days later I sent another as I had not heard anything. Ebay does its own total for shipping ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A word of warning to RC Plane Buyers

RC (radio Control) is a great hobby and covers many things such as cars, helicopters and aircraft. Unfortunately it can be a minefield for the new buyer. There are so many things to take into consideration when buying a new plane on line. This, of co...