bought item 2 weeks ago and now no item number is valid

hi everyone,

i am not sure how to handle this now. i bought face masks 2 weeks ago, paid immediately. There was a tracking number but upon checking  its not showing in transit or delivered. i am located in australia and supposively so were they. Looking at their reviews 91 negative and the same neutral. when i go to contact them the item number cant be found/invalid so effectively i cant leave bad feedback NOR CAN i begin a report as it asks for item number.

how do i follow this up with ebay?

thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Try scrolling down your purchase history and see if it appears in cancelled items etc. If it does then you should be able to open a dispute from there.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

thankyou for your reply, i have checked there, its not list in cancelled items. its still listed with other recent purchases. there is NO PHOTO of the masks now and in the item it says WE HAVE REMOVED THIS LISTING FROM THE SITE  

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Open an Item not received case to get your money back.

Escalate it asap

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@goldenpawsnclaws wrote:

thankyou for your reply, i have checked there, its not list in cancelled items. its still listed with other recent purchases. there is NO PHOTO of the masks now and in the item it says WE HAVE REMOVED THIS LISTING FROM THE SITE  

That would probably be because eBay has removed the listing from the site. As they are doing for a lot of Covid-related items. Except for a select list of sellers.

It doesn't mean you won't get your purchase. Or that your purchase won't be substandard.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply