case resolution not working

remmirp
Community Member

Seller has opened a cancelled transaction case and everytime I click to 'respond' it says "Case information unavailable, try again another time"
I want this dispute sorted before it's too late!

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: case resolution not working

remmirp
Community Member

I managed to do it on my phone, not PC

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Usually the case will closed automaticlly by the seller some time later,as he need to get back his transaction fee.
So far.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

You are giving chinese sellers a bad name.

image host
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

The word "t*sser" comes to mind kopes, would match the lousy feedback the poster/seller/advertiser has.......................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I paid for a product from plowlive-fr to the value of $39.95. on 6th July 2014

I contacted them on numerous occasions saying that I hadn't received product.   I was told that the product has been sent again and to wait a further amount of time. 

I waited that time and longer and was then told they would refund through PayPal - it has not been refunded.   Now because I kept waiting - the resolution time has passed through Paypal and also Ebay.   Where does that leave me now.  

I have contacted seller, but now am getting no response.

Pamela Gibson

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Unfortunately Pamela you have left it far too late for a dispute through Paypal or to be able to leave feedback for them.

Your only chance is if you funded the purchase with a credit card you may be able to do a chargeback through your bank, but after so much time you may be out of luck even doing that.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply