didno get my order # 25-10777-46724 has nt been delivered

am_276465
Community Member

Looks like I am cheated. My purchase order # 25-10777-46724. My address is. but wrongly typed as.  Then I emailed the seller writing my correct address. Today at 3:29 (AU time) got a message that address was closed which is wrong as we were at home. Question is why they did not drop the item at local post office. The missed call I got was a funny number. If unavailable, ebay  always drops item at local post office but this time it did no happen. I want my money back. Plz help

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: didno get my order # 25-10777-46724 has nt been delivered

If you gave your correct address, open an item not received dispute

If the seller cannot prove delivery to the address you have provided in eBay, they will lose

Other members cannot tell you why this that or the other

If you had your address correct in eBay, open a dispute

emailing the seller after the fact to give your correct address is not sufficient 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: didno get my order # 25-10777-46724 has nt been delivered

@am_276465 wrote:

Looks like I am cheated. My purchase order # 25-10777-46724. My address is. but wrongly typed as.  Then I emailed the seller writing my correct address. Today at 3:29 (AU time) got a message that address was closed which is wrong as we were at home. Question is why they did not drop the item at local post office. The missed call I got was a funny number. If unavailable, ebay  always drops item at local post office but this time it did no happen. I want my money back. Plz help

Well if you gave the wrong address and the seller had already sent it,  it will most likely be at the address you originally gave them.   Sellers have to send to the address on the original purchase order.

The funny number was most likely unrelated and a scam

And I doubt Ebay have ever dropped a parcel at the post office,  Ebay are not a delivery service.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply