eBay insists an item I've purchased and received still has the status of "Your payment is pending"?

shiznix
Community Member

As above, eBay insists an item I've purchased and received still has the status of "Your payment is pending" and I have no idea how eBay can fix the problem.

Me (the buyer) have paid for the item through Paypal.

Paypal recognises the payment, the seller has sent the item, I've received it and am very happy - yet eBay incorrectly states that my payment is pending.

It appears there is nothing we (the buyer or seller) can do, so just letting you know that perhaps you'll need to step in to fix this one eBay.

This may or may not be the place to state problems with eBay's platform but all other methods only follow the script of "Report abuse", "Report seller", "Report buyer" and can't for the life of me find anywhere to get support for eBay's aberrations.

Also if I've got anyone's attention, I was going to start using eBay as a seller but have noticed the user interface is now so slow as to be unuseable.

30 seconds minimum to move through the interface on every mouse click is just unacceptable.

It seems it's just spending all it's time reloading a fresh set of advertisements each time the slow down occurs.

I see on other review sites that sellers are leaving eBay in droves because of this one issue.

Many thanks for reading and hopefully you can fix these issues.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

eBay insists an item I've purchased and received still has the status of "Your payment is pending"?

eBay don't read here, this is a member to member forum.

Just ignore any reminders and it will drop away.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

eBay don't read here, this is a member to member forum.

Just ignore any reminders and it will drop away.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

And get yourself an ad blocker and the pages will load much quicker

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Why do you want to do anything?  Your ebay page is just for your own information and if you don't want to look at the payment pending status just archive the transaction.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

shiznix
Community Member
Cheers, ignoring now - thanks for the tip 🙂
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I reckon ebay are loosing tons of browsers simply by the way they have their ads slowing down all the page reloads. Its almost unusable without having Adblocker

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply