how can some one say free shipping ,when i click on the item ,costs $60postage ?? is this correct??

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

how can some one say free shipping ,when i click on the item ,costs $60postage ?? is this correct??

How can anyone know without a item number or the title of the item.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

What is the item number so that we can take a look and give you an accurate answer to your query?  Otherwise, we are just guessing.

For example, I'll take some guesses:

The item is pickup only, so it shows as free postage, especially when viewed on a mobile phone.  In the description is says $60 postage so that if someone can not pickup they can have the item sent to them but it will cost $60 postage.

If the item is in the USA then it might be free domestic shipping to mainland USA and $60 shipping via the Global Shipping Program to countries outside of USA.  The title may say Free Shipping, but that is only for domestic posting.

The seller is a new seller and they haven't set up the listing the right way for calculated postage, so they listed with free postage and put a postage cost in to the description thinking that this is the way to do things.

I could take some more guesses, but it would be easier if you just let us know the item number so we can take a look.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Will depend. It maybe free local pickup. Then a different cost for domestic shipping,while the international cost maybe the $60. depends on the circumstances

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply