Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers postage at $2, puts $1.40 stamp on envelope. Au Post charge another $7.30 as parcel

This seller has $2 on most items listed. She puts the item in an envelope, pops $1.40 stamp on it. Becasue it's thicker than 20mm, Au Post charge an extra $7.30. Now the seller refuses to deal with it. I was very polite at first. Asked her to review ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

YOU LEAVE NO FEEDBACK WITHIN 60 DAYS

62 DAYS LATER TO FIND THE PRODUCT IS FAULTY WITH THE SELLER NOT ABIDING BY THE "SAID WARRANTY" LEADING INTO A LONG PROTRACTED ARGUEMENT.......YOU THEN WANT TO LEAVE FEEDBACK AND YOU CANT SO MANY ITEMS FAIL AFTER SIXTY DAYS.......A BUYER SHOULD BE GIV...

• 13 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Purchased a book but seller away for over a month.

I recently purchased a text book for my son but after the sale (when I requested an invoice to include postage - pre-arranged, by the way) the seller said they are o/s until 15 Jan. My son has to read the book before school goes back in January. If I...

How do ebay help when come to bad seller like <Removed>?

I bought a few products from this seller at one go.out of 4 products, I have wrong color (ordered black but came in white), bad quality, didn't fit description etc.I sent all four to salvation army.seller threatened me by insisting I have to change t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

received a broken spot light should be replaced , why is there so much stuffing around, when it shou

i return emails with photos 1)broken light , 2)damage done too corner of box , they claim they were sent too the wong email address tomorrow i ma going too consummer afairs department of fair trading, with emails , they will read Ebays replacement po...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I just can not have a win with eBay

Just used the last of my available PayPal funds to purchase an item as most of my PayPal money is on hold from eBay with the new 21 day rules. Now I get email from seller that they are out of stock despite still having item listed with 10+ available....

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback

I asked eBay to step in and assist as items were not forthcoming. Now I can't leave feedback for that particulare purchase as it is greyed out/removed. I would like to warn other purchasers to be wary of the seller. Any reason why this is so?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shopping Cart

When I need to check my shopping cart it sometimes appears as two separate lists of items (one or the other you can view but not two combined together) and sometimes just one shop cart list. Anyone know why this happens and anyway to rectify it pleas...