how to sort watch list....price+postage, lowest first

Hi All,

So when I search for an item, I have the ability to sort from price+postage: lowest first.  This option does not appear on my watch list, only able to sort by price itself without taking postage into consideration.  How do I change this to show in my watch list itself and not only in search results?

It used to be there and now I can't find it.  I am using newest version of Seamonkey, however have tried Internet Explorer and Firefox and I still can't get this item to show in the drop down menu for my own watch list, but it shows fine for search results.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: how to sort watch list....price+postage, lowest first

Some more information:

I have tried this on ebay.com.au, ebay.com, ebay.co.uk and ebay.ca with no luck.  This has also been tried on firefox, seamonkey, chrome, and internet explorer and I still cannot see the option any more. 

Message 21 of 34
Latest reply

Nothing has changed here since the thread was first started, except that my personal lists are spending more time in the USA than here in Australia.

Just start at the beginning of the thread and check out the suggetions again....mine will be exactly the same.

Message 22 of 34
Latest reply

Your screenie was helpful

Don't click on Watch list, but click on Summary and then scroll down to your Watch list

Voila....the option is there.   I never noticed it before!

edit:  I'm now using Edge as a browser.  It came with Win10

Message 23 of 34
Latest reply

I went to try and create a personal list but it's just all wrong I tell ya lol.
Sigh.

Thanks lyndal, it's still making me tear my hair out - I cannot be the only one who factors in postage to their entire price when buying an item. Sometimes I have 30 items on my watch list and I would literally like to buy the cheapest one, and i can never see what that one is until I pull out the old calculator and manually try and figure it out because "lowest price" does absolutely nothing for me if the item is $3 but the postage is $30, and there's another one on my list for $6 but postage is $9....pain in the uhem.....nether regions.
Message 24 of 34
Latest reply

imastawka, sadly, it is not under my summary either 😞 that's one of the first things I did believe it or not 😞
:cries:
Message 25 of 34
Latest reply

Image result for smiley mood swing animated    I'm sorry.     Thought I had it there.

Lyndal, my lists are staying here, and have been for months now.

Message 26 of 34
Latest reply

ooooooh so it's not actually showing for you now either?

Grrrrrr eBay, Grrr lol!

Message 27 of 34
Latest reply

No, no, no......it's all good here.   It's showing for me and I can sort mine.

I just have them 'time ending soonest'

edit:  have you tried the compare button?   I know its a pita and you still

have to use a calculator, but it might help a bit

Message 28 of 34
Latest reply

yes, have tried compare, can't stand it lmao...frustrates me even more (grumble bum likes simple here)

I think eBay hates me, if it could divorce me, it would.
Message 29 of 34
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Image result for smiley mood swing animated    I'm sorry.     Thought I had it there.

Lyndal, my lists are staying here, and have been for months now.

It would appear that we have now swapped places.....your lists are spending more time here while mine seem to have migrated permanently to the USA.  They did come back late last week for a few days but disappeared again just as quickly.

I now put everything on my Watch List until the others reappear and then transfer them.

I can still go into my individual lists to look at things but just not add items to them from searches.

My watch list is set to Ending Soonest but when I want to BIN something I change to Price + Postage, lowest first.

Message 30 of 34
Latest reply