<Removed> will not reply to my emails for a refund

I purchased two e cigerette i emailed them in april and they told me to wait a bit longer now it is july and still dont have order so a emailed them again and no reply

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Emails will not do you any good now.

All you can do after all this time is to open a dispute in paypal to get your money back.

Why did you let the seller string you along for so long?  If the item has not arrived in a reasonable time and the seller is uncooperative just open a dispute.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Could be wrong, but I thought e-cigarettes were illegal to import?

Maybe Customs got 'em

http://www.quit.org.au/downloads/resource/policy-advocacy/policy/legal-status-electronic-cigarettes-...

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

They generally aren't sold with liquid included, so it would appear they are completely legal to import.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

OK, thanks.     I didn't know, and now I do       big grin smiley.gif

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

@there-smit wrote:

I purchased two e cigerette i emailed them in april and they told me to wait a bit longer now it is july and still dont have order so a emailed them again and no reply

When you buy anything, there is usually an estimated delivery date.

If it hasn't arrived by then, sure, wait a few days longer but never more than 2 weeks longer.

Keep it in mind if there is ever a next time.

Don't ever listen to this wait a bit longer saga. If it isn't there within a week or so of the due date, open an official case.

You can claim with paypal (if you paid with them). Do it immediately, don't bother contacting the seller again.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

You have 2 posts about same topic, and Kopes has answered you in Answer Centre

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying-on-eBay/having-trouble-getting-in-contact-with-ebay/qaq-p/207...

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks foxy. Smiley Happy

Now that I know the problem, smit, as suggested open a case in PayPal resolution for Item Not Received.

(Providing you paid via Paypal)

image host
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply