multi store sellers.

I am so over sellers lying..An item i paid for on the 5th i was givin a Fast way tracking number after a couple of days i checked the tracking nothing. I contacted the seller give it a couple of days so i did. Well same thing  so i sent fast way an email they did not have the item  this went on till the 12th after many lying messages from the seller up to last night fast way still does not have it the was stupid enough to say give it a couple more days. So selling items they did not have in Australia ..a lie ..saying they had posted the item several times several more lies..

So now i have requested a refund i was needed the item for some work i was doing.

I have since sent messages to 3 other sellers with the item asking if they have the stock and how long to post guess what none have replied..? why same listing photo so i am thinking same seller multi store listings.??

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: multi store sellers.

Sellers can have as many accounts/stores as they like. If the listings are absolutely identical in every way, then you're probably dealing with Asian sellers. You can see where they are located by checking their feedback page. The location in the actual listing doesn't always represent where the item is actually coming from. Always check the feedback page.

If the ETA has passed for the item you ordered, open a dispute for item not arrived. If the seller doesn't respond, ask eBay to step in and help after 4 days. You should get a refund pretty quickly after that. Don't close the dispute until you have the item or a refund. Asian sellers will try to trick you by saying they can't issue a refund until you close the dispute. That is a lie.

If you have simply sent a message requesting a refund, open a dispute. Otherwise, the seller will string you out asking you to wait a bit longer, until you can no longer open a dispute, then you'll never hear from them again. 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: multi store sellers.

@rover_gunn wrote:

I am so over sellers lying..An item i paid for on the 5th i was givin a Fast way tracking number after a couple of days i checked the tracking nothing. I contacted the seller give it a couple of days so i did. Well same thing  so i sent fast way an email they did not have the item  this went on till the 12th after many lying messages from the seller up to last night fast way still does not have it the was stupid enough to say give it a couple more days. So selling items they did not have in Australia ..a lie ..saying they had posted the item several times several more lies..

So now i have requested a refund i was needed the item for some work i was doing.

I have since sent messages to 3 other sellers with the item asking if they have the stock and how long to post guess what none have replied..? why same listing photo so i am thinking same seller multi store listings.??

@rover_gunn wrote:

There are some sellers particularly in China that are gaming the system by having multiple accounts selling the same item. It is a way to choke up the searches so that there is a high chance one of their stores will be in the top few listings in searches.

That aside the identical photos may not be part of the issue. Ebay has a catalogue of products that come up when a seller lists their items using part numbers for general products or ISBN codes for books. This catalogue often includes stock photos and information which many different sellers share. Hence different sellers can often have identical photos. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply