no response when contacted

Want to know more about caravan for sale but get no reply,could this be a scam.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

New ID with no fb & doesn't answer the phone number with the listing or answer emails.I would be looking elsewhere.

Accoring to the listing it is this year's model & selling for 22K,what's the new price for one of these i wonder.

I tried the RTA free rego check on the license plate number & it was not found but i don't know if this check only works for cars.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

How long since you asked the questions? I think an answer should given within 24hr,they may be working etc

Did you ask questions that were alreay covered in the listing? A pet hate of mine,not because someone asked a question but because i know they haven't read the listing.

Did you ask if they would accept a much lower offer? Ie a $ offer which is insulting.I don't know you,so I'm just suggesting things which would make a seller ignore a question is all.

Look at their feedback,especially fb they left for others as that's often where the true stuff is, to get a rough idea what it is like to deal with them & if there has been any problems as a seller.

If they have 0 fb,I'd probably stay away from a large $ sale,especially since it is an As Is sale & payment on pick up would be required,so you would hav to inspect carefully before handing over cash with no PayPal protection.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Can you put the item description here (not the item number or seller id) and then we can check it out.

Also, you can request contact details via eBay if you want to phone the seller.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Item is Lotus Freelander Cravan tried email  phone and is buy it now. There are two other caravans listed after this one that we are also intrested in still no reply and are all new to ebay.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

New ID with no fb & doesn't answer the phone number with the listing or answer emails.I would be looking elsewhere.

Accoring to the listing it is this year's model & selling for 22K,what's the new price for one of these i wonder.

I tried the RTA free rego check on the license plate number & it was not found but i don't know if this check only works for cars.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply