paying for an item that was not authentic

maureen_367
Community Member

I Bid and won an item that was not Authentic. Paid for the item as soon as i won it. What can i do to get a hold of the seller, to to get a refund? Seller refusing to get in contact, and how do i get a hold of personal information ie contact number? HHHEEELLLLPPP.

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: paying for an item that was not authentic

$600 for a Rolex?? Ripped off I say - I saw a guy from Hong Kong on another auction site selling them for $50! He had 47 varieties: "You pick number, you pay, I send." Just like a Rolex restaurant...

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

Actually $50.00 is too much for a fake.

TCT
Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

i did get my tag heuer and yes it is authentic and is in amazing condition, one of the ebay purchases i am the happiest with 

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

I actually can't see a problem myself with selling replicas online (for BIN). As long as they aren't asking genuine prices.

Some things I just drool over but no way could I afford them (or want to pay that much for anything). I just picked myself up a '$600' pair of Nikes for $65 🙂 Fake as Pamela Anderson's assets but meh.

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

Fakes are banned on ebay. Yes they are listed but poor ebay can't check all of the listings and rely on members to report them but they don't remove all of them. Work that out.

TCT
Message 25 of 25
Latest reply