possible scammer

anyone else deal with this seller called <removed> ? i bought 4 high powered on the 01/12/13

3 from that listing and a 4th one from one of his other listings that ended up getting taken down by ebay for reasons unkown . the seller just does NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS , and he has already started getting negative feedback from other members with the same issue . i really dont know what i should do ? should i still wait for the items to show up or just put in a claim to paypal ? the whole thing smelled like a scam from the start him selling the flashlights at $15.99

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

possible scammer

If you do want the "inform the masses" you should start a new thread instead of ressurrecting an old one.  Many posters do not return to a thread which has run its course.

Posting on the boards is not very effective anyway....the poster who respond do not need your warnings and those who are asking the questions do not tend to read other threads anyway.

Message 31 of 33
Latest reply

possible scammer

Thank you  lyndal1838, 

So it seems all pretty fruitless then, so in future I'll just let it slide and go on my own merry way and do my own thing and claim off pay pal and sod the rest of the world .

Thanks to all those that took the time to answer my mails good and not so good.

Message 32 of 33
Latest reply

possible scammer

SO many scams its annoying.

I bought two coats. Both sellers deactivated account because of "someone" hacked into them. I get my money back which is fine but never the product. A couple days later the same jackets for 4x the price!

missthann is one of them. These sellers just change their names. Why does ebay even let them have so many user names. Its so annoying... i feel like ebay shopping is a waste of time especially if its coming from China.

Message 33 of 33
Latest reply