reporting

this seller is selling poor quality items and faulty items, their communication is terrible and they are misleading fellow eBay members, I only wish I had read the comments other eBay members had left on their negative feedback page before I had purchased from them. they sent me not one but two faulty items, no refund was given. when they do return your messages it does not address the problem. the comments I have now read in their negative feedback column is frightening. they should not be trading on eBay. 

kind regards Veronica -ebay user name windra2016
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

reporting

As you know, you are not allowed to name and shame on the forum. A mod will remove the name when next on-line

You are right, buyers should always read feedback BEFORE making a bid. It can avoid a world of problems for the sake of saving a minute up front 

Nobody here can do anything about the seller, we are simply members like you and will have no idea who you are talking about once a mod removes the name

Did you not open a dispute against them?

Tactics like you describe are very common from dodgey sellers in China, who stall buyers until it is too late to open an eBay dispute

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

reporting

imastawka
Honored Contributor

You only purchased in the last 30 days?

You can open a case for Item not as described and get your money back.

Over 30 days, you have 180 days to open one in Paypal.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

reporting

I too would expect a top quality dash cam for 20 bucks.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

reporting

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

reporting

@windra2016,

I'm sorry that you have not received what you expected.

However, as tuckcase has posted, it's hard to imagine what sort of quality you could reasonably expect from an item listed for $22.99 with Best Offer on the listing. That sounds like the price for a toy dash cam. By the sounds of it, that is sort-of what you received.

Please, please, be more aware of the fact that a genuine quality dash cam, which actually has the specifications listed on the item description, and is made with components that are to standard, cannot possibly be manufactured for roughly $22.

Always check the Item Specifics. If the Brand field says Unbranded (or unbrand as this seller puts it), you know that it's not an item made to rigorous specifics and is highly unlikely to meet Australian electrical standards.

Always click onto the seller's feedback score to see where the seller is registered. In this case, it says Member since: 08-Jul-14 in China. Enough said.

It's one thing to look for a good price. It's another thing entirely to look for a ridiculous price.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

reporting

As stawka said, you can make a claim if an item is faulty and you bought it recently.

In life you generally do get what you pay for and if you pay a low price for something that is usually much more expensive, then you are probably not going to get quality. That's pretty much a given.

But faulty is another thing altogether. If it arrives broken, parts missing or not working at all then just open an ebay claim.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply