seller label not sent

Ive received an item from an Australian seller that was different to the description. i requested a return and was excepted and label sent. However label "download" is nowhere and return status is item has been sent (returned) when it hasnt. Is this a glitch or something else, sellers feedback is mixed. only ebay option is to contact seller ...

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

seller label not sent

Did you open an official dispute through eBay ?   If so it should have been sent as an attachment by the seller in their reply to you.  If you just dealt with the seller then it's probably in an attachment in an email, if they've actually sent one.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

seller label not sent

hello, i received the item on the 25th sep and opened a dispute with ebay. on the 27th i received notification seller has accepted return and another email saying "here's your label" i just checked it again and there is no attachment, when i click on "return details' it says ive sent the item on the 28th sep. The item is sitting on my table and i did not go to the post office yesterday.

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

seller label not sent

So what your saying is its possible for the seller to accept return and somehow send a non-existent label, then say it never arrived and  case closed?  or has someone hacked my ebay account and clicked item as sent? 

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

seller label not sent

OK, so you hadn't got to the point where you could ask eBay to step in, but did the seller say in the dispute that they were including the label ?  Can you still contact them through the dispute and ask where the label is, or has eBay closed the dispute ?

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

seller label not sent

ok this i weird i just tried the return tracking number and it says i posted it on the 27th at 4.23pm no post office location or destination details. ebay says i posted it on the 28th. i say its still on my desk. could be a post office glitch, not the first time.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

seller label not sent

Could you answer my last 2 questions please ?

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

seller label not sent

i havent heard from the seller directly only through ebay.  i dont know if the dispute is closed it doesnt say.  Im thinking its aus post issue not ebay

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

seller label not sent

there is no option to contact ebay only the usual contact seller, ebay thinks that ive sent the item..

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

seller label not sent

Can you respond to the seller through the dispute ?  Has the seller been responding to you through the dispute, or by eBay messages directly ?

If you can't work it out go to the link below, scroll to the bottom and use the "contact us" option during working hours.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/returns-refunds

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply