spam from Shopping Express

this is a bit off topic i suppose but i am a buyer Smiley LOL anywwayz, are others also getting spam email from a company called Shopping Express? i received 4 in the last week & i have never dealt with them before so i shouldn't be subscribed to any emails from them.

I notice i only got them on both the email addresses i have linked to my 2 ebay accounts, not on any other emails. So i am presuming ebay sold my details to them or the company is partly owned by ebay or something, i could be wrong though. If this is correct doesn't it violate some sort of privacy law?

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: spam from Shopping Express

I have not used ebay in a long while, just purchased a bluetooth adapter on 12th November and about a week later getting up to two emails a day from shopping express. If I name the Ebay seller I'm sure Ebay will remove this message. I have no doubt. Will try investigate further. Man Sad

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

I look forward to hearing from you. 3 years would be about right, as that is how long it has been since this thread was posted on.

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

Report the seller to EBay as it is not permitted to contact a buyer with spam advertising

Message 23 of 23
Latest reply