the my ebay screen has changed with reference to my purchases.

now i find it very difficult to see what i have ordered and what has arrived.

before i would "leave feedback" and "hide order" when something arrived, but now hidden items are back, and other items i have had arrive are hard to find.

how can i get the old "purchases" format back, so that i can clearly see what i am still waiting for and especially what has not arrived?

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Other than reading the suggestions given on numerous other threads about this and seeing if they work for you, I really don't know

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

They're fiddling to 'enhance your ebay experience'

You can't get the old format back, but...

On the right hand side of your purchase page, there is a drop down menu - click on that for 2023 and it should show what's awaiting receipt and/or feedback.

It does for me anyway.

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

the problem is it doesnt enhance my ebay experience; and i cant find any way to communicate this to ebay as the have channelled all of their assistance articles and you  cant just talk to a normal person or submit any feedback or request etc

thanks for your reply

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

I think imastawka mentioned that it is supposed to enhance your eBay experience tongue-in-cheek. That's what eBay says (that they want to enhance our eBay experience), but hardly anybody agrees. Most people here strongly dislike eBay changes.

Personally, I don't like the new oval avatar either. It looks like a photo that could be on a tombstone... 😂

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

I had noticed the new graveyard avatar too... 😲

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

@charisma1986 wrote:

the problem is it doesnt enhance my ebay experience; 

So Ebay only needs to do things to enhance your experience,  there are millions of users,  if they had to make it suit everyone,  nothing would have.

You ask 100 people how they would like an interface you will get 152.75 opionions.  

It's not all about you

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

as an ebay user it is somewhat about me though. user feedback is an important feature of design.

i want to know if theres a way to have it changed back as not all formats or features are set in stone.

if you dont want to be a helpful part of this discussion as your reply indicates, kindly find another thread to post your dismissive and unhelpful comments

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

@charisma1986 wrote:

if you dont want to be a helpful part of this discussion as your reply indicates, kindly find another thread to post your dismissive and unhelpful comments

lol

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

@charisma1986 wrote:

the problem is it doesnt enhance my ebay experience; and i cant find any way to communicate this to ebay as the have channelled all of their assistance articles and you  cant just talk to a normal person or submit any feedback or request etc

You may be in luck. I was just in the 'My ebay' section & there was a blue link that said soemthing like 'Tell us what you think".

I think that is new? Not sure. But in any case, click on it. I suspect ebay has made changes and now for a short time, they are willing to get some feedback. This is your chance.

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply