this 253517698059 is a scam and his other listings

I THINK THIS ITEM 253517698059 AND HIS OTHER LISTINGS ARE A SCAM CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT THANK YOU AND LET ME KNOW,

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

All the listings could look like a scammer but it could also be he is acting as an agent selling items for other people.

Recent feeback received and left appears genuine.

Account is registered in UK.

What is it that makes you think they are scams ?

image host
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

The seller is registered in the UK but all the vehicles are in Australia.

That alone makes me smell a rat.....plus he has a lot of family members who are selling vehicles.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I know, but based on the feedback within 1 month, makes me think he could have moved here trying to be a sales agent.

The different range of items makes it look sus.

If the recent feedback wasn't there matching recent sold items I would have thought a hijacked account.

I might google some of the images to see if they have been lifted from other sites.

image host
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Seems all listings removed.

image host
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

The seller's listings appear to have been removed. This bears the hallmarks of a hijacked account - to my eyes, at least.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5wrote:

Seems all listings removed.

Snap!

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I didn't see the listing but I saw what lyndal wrote:

The seller is registered in the UK but all the vehicles are in Australia. That alone makes me smell a rat.....plus he has a lot of family members who are selling vehicles.

------------------

She's 100% accurate there, it smells to high heaven.

Can I just add one thing. If you are looking for a vehicle, whether it is on ebay, on the online car sales sites or in a newspaper, be very cautious and do not pay for any car you have not physically seen and examined. Apparently fraud in this area is rife, with something like 40% of ads at one stage being from possible scammers. Often they are located in Australia (or say they are) but the minute people start telling you the car is interstate etc but can be shipped or is coming, steer clear.

Often apparently they use photos from real ads, only they put unusually low, bargain prices in their ad. They have no vehicle, just an ad & they want your deposit or your money, that's all.

If an ad is genuine, they will let you go see the car.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Springyzone it's just as bad as buyers "currently living on an oil rig" wanting to buy with PayPal. Selling and buying is rife with scams for vehicles.
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply