title has pack 18 description has 6 titles includes 18 paperbacks is that 3 of each title?

Hi I'm searching for Jolly readers, there are a few levels and I think there are 18 books in each level

I found a few that say

in the title: jolly readers, level 3 (pack 18)

in the description is has 6 different titles and lists the titles but down the bottom it has, contains 18 paperbacks

does that mean there are 18 books, 6 titles so 3 books of each title........

if I purchase one of these items (there are a few listed using the same words) and the item arrives as a pack of just 6 books will I get a refund?

would I need to send the items back to receive a refund? (many come from international sellers)

it's not the first time I've seen items listed like this, I message sellers to ask and check but some don't reply and sometimes the title and description are not clear.

it's not just books that are often listed like this, I'm understanding the listing one way but thinking its more a case of incorrectly listed.

I just want to be able to search and purchase some books, I don't want to have to study each listing and try to work out just what the seller will be sending me.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

title has pack 18 description has 6 titles includes 18 paperbacks is that 3 of each title?

That is how I read and understood the two listings for Level3. The pack contains 18 books with 6 titles - so 3 books of each title.

And yes - if something is wrong with the product on receipt, Paypal require you to return at your cost prior to a refund being given.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

A couple of the listings show a pic with the 18 titles included in the pack.

Search for

Jolly Readers, Complete Set, Level 3 (pack Of 18) by...

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I would be wary of buying the @$14 sets - the sellers listing those would not be doing so by looking at stock on hand, they are high volume and more likely just match numbers and list using eBay's catalogue, not altering any information at all and which can sometimes be misleading (at best) or incorrect (at worst), and also why their answers can be inconclusive.

The complete set listings (for all 18 titles from series 3) are around the $40 mark, which leads me to think there's a good chance there's incorrect information being entered somewhere. I looked up on the actual brand website, and there are 3 series of books within each level, and they all have different themes / titles. If only 6 titles are listed in the description, that together with the lower price and I would tend to think there are only 6 books. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you, yes after some more searching and reading feedback will give all of them a miss

I did think it was only 6 books mainly due to the price and thought even if they are buying in bulk it seemed so cheap then with so many listing the same way I wasn't sure till I starting reading every word in the listing and thought it is probably the way they are listed

guess I best check on the higher priced listings make sure they are also 18 books not high priced 6 packs listed incorrectly

thank you everyone for your help in clearing that up

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Are you looking for multiple copies of each book?

Most of the listings I looked at have a list of the titles in each pack....if there are 18 books but just 6 titles I would say there are 3 copies of each title.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply