what can i do when the seller won't refund????

thaidar11
Community Member

I recently bought the seeds wroth $65 but i never receive any seeds and the seller won't respond at all , how can i get my refund when the seller just ignore !!!!!????

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Answered in answer centre, apparently seller put note on store. Wife rushed to hospital, emergency C section, now have twins.

I would do the courtesy of waiting as that's a big operation for someone to go through, giving them time to settle back at home.

🙂

image host
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

your question was answered last night on the other thread.

seller is in hospital, so give them the courtesy to WAIT until they can sort their orders out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Yes try to be patient and a little more understanding. It is frustrating to not receive an item, but seller has done all they can to advise everyone of the situation, and I am guessing eBay orders are not at the forefront of mummy & daddy's mind just at the moment.;-)

don't take life too seriously.......it's not permanent
Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

thaidar11
Community Member

I do know now but when i bought it doesn't have any information about the wife in the hospital so i wait and wait  and now I just find out about that too and i did send the email to the seller already .

How come i become the bad guy here!!!???

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

thaidar11
Community Member

when i paid for the items it doesn't have any information about the wife sick so i wait and wait untill now i when back and check what on the seller page again then i find out about how sick the wife is and i did send email to the seller already.

Thank you for reading.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

thaidar11
Community Member

when i paid for the items it doesn't have any information about that so i wait and wait untill now i when back to check on the seller page again the i find out about how sick the wife is and i did send the email to the seller already , when you don't know what going on should you be worried but now i know .

Thank for reading.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

No-one is making you into the bad guy thaidar, but you did post the same question twice and did not acknowledge the information you were given.

I see the message has gone from the seller's store now....have you received your seeds yet, or at least some communication from the seller?

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

thaidar11
Community Member

I have not received anything yet that is the reason i went back to check on the seller page again because it is unusal  then i found out that information , how do i know something like that would be happened.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Do you mean that you have just found out today that the seller is in hospital?

You asked the question 5 days ago and were answered...in the Answer Centre as well as here.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply