Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: what happens if a parcel that i bought does not turn up

firstly contact the seller and let them know it has not arrived
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

have contacted the seller and they said that they would check the next day, when it didn't arrive the next day i sent them a message asking what happens now . That was 2 days ago and I'm still waiting for a respose
Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

@billandcarey wrote:
have contacted the seller and they said that they would check the next day, when it didn't arrive the next day i sent them a message asking what happens now . That was 2 days ago and I'm still waiting for a respose

on what date was it posted and which state are you and the seller located ? Was the item sent with tracking ?

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

First thing is to check at your PO that it is not sitting waiting to be colected and the postie didn't leave a card then if your item has not arrived after waiting a reasonable time, I allow 15 working days for domestic and 20 for overseas, I open a Paypal item not received dispute and then give it another week before escalating to a claim.

I presume you paid with Paypal.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

we need more details than this. when was it purchased and paid for? where is the item located and what state is it being posted to?
Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

also, how did you pay? i.e. bank deposit, paypal? etc

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

belaki
Community Member

Politely contact the seller & let them know,it has not arrived.

Ask them if they actually have posted the item.If not,when will they post.

If they have posted,ask them to please provide the tracking number -post carrier to you(if they cannot supply track number &  OR  proof of posting,they are not covered,as a seller &  they are responsible).

Be aware that if you are in e.g NSW & they are in WA it will take 5-8 working days to get to you.

Give seller a couple of days to sort it out(sellers can get very busy at times)

As a buyer you are generally covered,mostly & easily with paypal but more difficult with bank,thats why use bank transfer with a reliable seller you already know.

If seller is communicating with you,that is good,he/she should provide you with some info.

If they are not responding,within 10 - 15 days from the day you paid(providing you had immediate funds) I would suggest an item not received dispute.Hope this helps!Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

If either the buyer or seller is in Eastern NSw they might have more things on their mind than eBay. Given half the state seems to be on fire.

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Choking on the smoke everyday since the fires started

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply