what is it with the MASSIVE increase in non arrivals from China ??

This year I have had around 40% of the items I have purchased from China simply not arrive, I am a seasoned buyer on eBay (more than 10 years) and I have not seen such dishonesty from Chinese sellers before, I am sick to death of having to make PayPal claims over and over again.

Has anyone else got this problem or it just me ??

And before any says they are getting knocked of from home I have a secure mailbox and a deal in place with my local delivery person (I know him personally)

And IF they are posting the items where the hell are they dissappearing to ??

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: what is it with the MASSIVE increase in non arrivals from China ??

Ugh -_-

What's the logic behind that? o.O

The security of a delivery point is completely irrelevant to proof of postage.  Besides which, do you think a seller located in an international country is going to refuse to send to PO boxes all over the world (since they can't adjust the setting to apply to different countries that they send to), because in Australia they're "too secure", or perhaps it might be because in several other countries, they are less secure and commonly used by people who are scamming sellers? 

Message 31 of 36
Latest reply

I wont buy from Asian sellers on ebay for the same reason as this thread. I use another well known portal (or GATE) to buy from China and I have a 100% arrival rate over 30 parcels over the last 12 months. 

I think its the quality of seller on ebay as opposed to just Chinese sellers in general. 

Message 32 of 36
Latest reply

@ca-vin wrote:

Was this one of the Chinks that refuse to send to an Aussie Post Box?  PO Boxes are too secure for a vendor to claim goods were sent when they are trying to scm you.  The buggers are nowt bu crooks.

ca-vin, normally I just ignore some of the posts on these boards that contain offensive content.  I know that someone would usually report such content so I remain quiet.

Tonight, however, I will speak up about one aspect of your post.  I find your use of the term I have crossed out in the quote above to be unnecessary and offensive.

This is a public forum, and it says a lot about you that you would choose to use such a term.  I suspect that someone will report your post, but it won't be me as I will leave it to you to self-report your post.

I know that many posters here have trouble with Chinese sellers and the way they do business, but they don't use derogatory or offensive terms when referring to them.

You have the opportunity to self-report your post and have it (and mine) edited by a moderator to remove offensive content.  If you don't feel that it is offensive then I am wasting my time letting you know that others will also find it unnecessary and offensive.

If you wish to continue posting here you will need to read up on boards posting guidelines and policies.

Message 33 of 36
Latest reply

I physically cringed when I read that remark.

Message 34 of 36
Latest reply

You are not the only one stawks.

That was a term that was frowned upon 60 years ago when I was still at school....I thought it had died out by now.

Message 35 of 36
Latest reply

Some prejudices never seem to die.

If you use derogatory names, you can fool yourself (which wouldn't be too hard for some as they seem to have a headstart) that people/races are less than you and thus can treat them with contempt.

Message 36 of 36
Latest reply