why is it so hard to send customer support an e-mail about a listing with a misleading description

Things that seem too good to be true generally are: 121377670983 is listed as a native 1080p projector - but i cannot find anywhere on the net where this projector is released as a 1080p it is infacact a 1024 X 600 NOT a 1920 X 1080 as advertised.

I sent an e-mail to the seller to clarify this but have recieved no reply. but  my beef now is with e-Bay, when i trtied to report this item as missleading thiere was not box for this type of fault - and there seems to be no way to contact eBay regarding this other than this forum so i hope e-bay reads it. we will wait and see.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: why is it so hard to send customer support an e-mail about a listing with a misleading descripti

3macca7
Community Member

Another example of eBay's poor business practices which in my opinion are not open or honest or even morally sound.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: why is it so hard to send customer support an e-mail about a listing with a misleading descripti

@paulyd134 wrote:

---

I sent an e-mail to the seller to clarify this but have recieved no reply. but  my beef now is with e-Bay, when i trtied to report this item as missleading thiere was not box for this type of fault - and there seems to be no way to contact eBay regarding this other than this forum so i hope e-bay reads it. we will wait and see.

sorry but ebay do not read these forum, in fact they have actually outsourced them to a company called Lithium. 

ebay will not act on the say-so of another ebayer that the item description is wrong/ misleading / etc as it could just be a competitor trying to get rid of the competition

the only people who can ask ebay to remove incorrect item details is the actual copyright holder or registered trade mark holder of the original product,  if they are members of eBays  VERO program.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you, your message really helped clear things up. Cheers, Paul
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Ebay's help pages are very cleverly designed to baffle you with BS and send you round in circles till you give up. Therefore they can just rake in the money without having to employ someone to sort things out. Alternatively ask the "Community" they will help you so we don't have to !

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply