wrong receive my order.

ranidyer
Community Member

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Why I get the two same order for Pill Pro Compact Organizer Pill Vitamin Storage Daily 1WeekRemooveable Day Tray $7.31AUD ???

I pay for my  order is :

Pill Pro Compact Organizer Pill Vitamin Storage Daily 1Week Remooveable Day Tray @ $7.31AUD                                                   and  

7 days Pill Organizer Pro Storage Case Compact Organize Pill Vitamin Storage AU @ $10.59AUD.

Please resolve this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Rani Dyer
<Removed>
Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

wrong receive my order.

What must I do ? If they can not fix the problem, I don't trust to buy from online anymore.
Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

Yes and thank you.

@lyndal1838 wrote:

They are not the same item.....there are 2 different prices.

If you paid for 2 different items then you would receive 2 items.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

What must I do ? If they can not fix the problem, I don't trust to buy from online anymore.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

"daydreams_12" told you what you need to do in the 2nd post in this thread.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

wrong receive my order.

You were given an answer at the start.

Nobody on the boards can resolve this for you.  Responders here are members like yourself.

Firstly contact the seller with the problem you have.  If they are not willing to help you, you can open up an INAD (Item Not As Described)  case in ebay.  Go to your purchase history and from the drop down menu click on contact seller.  Contact them from there and see what they say.

------------------

You can take a photo. Then send the seller a message with the photo to show them what is wrong. See if they will fix the problem straight away.

If they do not, open an "item not as described' case in ebay.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply