Allergic reaction

I have 2 female,7 year old de-sexed Ragdolls. After allergenic tests for another complaint, my GP told me I have a very high allergic reaction to cat hair.I have had at least one cat as a pet for more years than I can, or wish to remember.The cats are staying with me simply because they are really and truly part of the family.I am not promoting any particular product here. But my Ragdolls are very happy that Claratyne exists and works 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Allergic reaction

Good for you.

I'd hate to have to give up my cat.  I am asthmatic and the doctor siezed upon the fact that I have had cats as a possible source of the problem.....despite my protests.  He was most insistent about me taking an allergy test which I refused. Fortunately I am definitely not allergic to cats.

I reckon as it was the last appointment, he was looking for another way to get more money in his pocket.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Allergic reaction

I had allergy tests done for my eczma, being a cat lover all my life I was relieved to find out the one thing I wasn't allergic to was cats.

Most of my allergies come from the chemicals that are in food so now I eat fresh food only nothing precooked or processed.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.