Hello, I'm new to the group

I bet those three keep you entertained. Syrups 🙂

Message 31 of 61
Latest reply

Ohhh, Syrups,    Dini has beautiful markings, Pillow looks like a sweetie, and Blanket (what a great name) looks like he's thinking "hurry up and get this photo shoot over". 

Message 32 of 61
Latest reply

Why haven't I been here before ????

Now I'll be able to see and laugh at crazy cats every day of the week...thankyou xx

Will post some pics of my two during the week.

Message 33 of 61
Latest reply

Hi Soul 🙂

Welcome the crazy cat ladies group!

looking forward to your cat pics and stories.

Message 34 of 61
Latest reply

Hi, soul art Heart

Looking forward to your cat pics.

Photobucket
Message 35 of 61
Latest reply

Hello Soul, enjoy the cats!  

We have a new neighbour, moved in yesterday.........and tonight, guess what, a gorgeous cat sitting in the window. Can't tell its colour yet, Milo is going to be put out, he gets so territorial!

Message 36 of 61
Latest reply

Hi All

I have just found this group after seeing the link by Icy in another thread.

I have two cats a male mainecoon called Shakespeare, he is cream silver and is nearly 7 years old and a female ginger DHS called Sophie who is nearly 16 years old.

When I get a bit more time I will have a look at the rest of the threads in this group to catch up.

Can someone tell me how to attach 2 photos, I tried using the attachments llink when I was typing this and it would not let me post.

Message 37 of 61
Latest reply

Hi maincoon Heart

You can upload pictures from your computer directly by clicking tree icon above.

Click the browse button to choose a picture you like to upload.

kitty pong.gif

Photobucket
Message 38 of 61
Latest reply

Hi Mainecoon! Welcome to Cat Rules...how did Shakespeare get his name? 

Did you work out the "tree" icon? Its next to the "green ladder" when you bring up the message box. At least I thought it was a green ladder...turns out it is a "video" icon  LOL

Message 39 of 61
Latest reply

Thanks for the welcome, I have been a bit busy so have only just had time to get back, I am stage managing a show my OH is directing and did not get home until 12.30am last night.

Shakespeare was named by my OH who is also an actor, when he told me what he was going to call the cat I loved it and thought it really suited him. 

Thanks for helping me with images the one below is my favorite photo of him it was taken when he was 2 he is much bigger now he is about 43cm high and weighs 9.3kg, the one below him is my beautiful Sophie in her favourite chair

Shakey in lamplight2.JPG

Sophie 806.jpg

Message 40 of 61
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.