Newbie to group

Hi, my name is Lucy. I get called the crazy cat lady by my family as I love cats, my two fine boys and everybody else's cats. Don't know why that makes me a crazy cat lady but I don't mind. Here is a photo of my oldest Izzy, he's da man, he's about two and a half and have had him for a couple of years and then there is little Leo who is about 6 months old and have had for a couple of months. Both of these kitty Kats are rescue cats hence the reason why I don't know their exact ages as their ages have just been guessed by the rescuer. They are solid best mates and were pretty much like that from the start. 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Gorgeous Cats

Hi Lucy, beautiful cats you are lucky to have each other in your lives they make for good company and some crazy antics
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Beautiful cats. The bigger one I assume is Izzy. I could make an offer to buy him from you but I don't have a spare hundred grand
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

You said it leofootcats2011. Crazy antics. Love all of that. Just as long as they don't break things and stay of the food preparation area, they can do what they like.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

friend of mine recently had to board out her 2 c ats while she went into hospital. They got the "Jungle Suite" 

Cat LOL

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I'm also new to this group, today in fact.  I love cats and have 2. 1 male long haired domestic, Diego and he's more dog than cat in his mannerisms.  Never known a cat to be so loving as him.  Then there's the short haired female, Ember, a very grumpy old lady. Doesn't like to be handled but loves her head and back stroked, when she allows it!  I recently started making clothing for small dogs and I had to model the outfit on her, she did not like it one bit, but she looked gorgeous.  I stress, I don't dress my cats, but I had to send this photo to my daugher as an example of an outfit she wanted me to make for her pug.  Let me know what you think.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

friend of mine recently had to board out her 2 c ats while she went into hospital. They got the "Jungle Suite" 

Cat LOL

The Jungle Suitesounds like a fun place. Obviously your friend takes into account the fact that the cats want to have fun. That's cool. 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@nadjahughes wrote:

I'm also new to this group, today in fact.  I love cats and have 2. 1 male long haired domestic, Diego and he's more dog than cat in his mannerisms.  Never known a cat to be so loving as him.  Then there's the short haired female, Ember, a very grumpy old lady. Doesn't like to be handled but loves her head and back stroked, when she allows it!  I recently started making clothing for small dogs and I had to model the outfit on her, she did not like it one bit, but she looked gorgeous.  I stress, I don't dress my cats, but I had to send this photo to my daugher as an example of an outfit she wanted me to make for her pug.  Let me know what you think.

Hi nadjahughes , the outfit is cool but the cat looks a little angry. Is that the grumpy cat you refer to. It must be a female if a tortoise shell.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.