Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Cat Ghost Story

I only know one cat ghost story, its true but very brief. My sister and her husband owned two lovely cats, Princess and Minnie, and an adorable dog, Mischka. As it gets very cold in Tasmania, the fireplace was a popular spot in the lounge of an eveni...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cat Attacks Baby From Behind Door.

Good morning all cat crazies Here's something cute to start Caturday: Cat Stealth Attack Babies may love their kitties but the love isn't always reciprocal.This sly cat tries to claw at an unknowing baby through a semi-opened door, but the the bounci...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

LOL cats, how, when, where???

I have a photo I thought I would put on the net but don't know where to do it or what website. I will try to put the photo in my next post and maybe some here could tell me if it is worth putting out there for people to write funny comments on the ph...

My Rudi

My Rudi passed last year and he was 17. I got him as a kitten and out of the litter he leapt into my arms, so it was instant love. He was a big gentle bear of a cat and never drew his claws,not even at the pesky dogs. As I also have dogs when 'friend...

CARD HOLDER  RUDI.jpg CARD HOLDER  RUDI.jpg

Poor Baby!

Hi cat people Been a while between cuddles. What's interesting to post about cats? I went for a look. Here's what I found" a kitten, abandoned by an owner no longer to afford the care, sits in a deserted street in peleas de abajo, a once affluent vil...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My milk addict cat

A few days ago, after I put kettle on for a cup of tea my young boy cat Blanket came over bump his head on my leg and said "meow". So I said hello to him and put a tea bag in a cup. Then he rubbed his body against my leg and said another "meow". So I...

Group details
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
Members (121)