Beware this seller

Beware of this FAKE PHOTO, You will not receive this as it. But, a poorer quality with small steel. Totally not tally with photo.

Even I have spoken to EBAY customers service but she said they can't force the seller to remove that photo.

It looks like EBAY is helping seller to cheat buyer. EBAY Greedy of business before AMAZON arrival to Australia.

Small items with box is easy to return not this bulky with black plastic packing which you can't see what is inside. Once you open, you need to repack with New Material to return.

It is the cost on buyer.

Stay away with this seller, don't be regret like me!!!!!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Beware this seller

imastawka
Honored Contributor

And yet you still left a green dot.

How is that warning others?

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Beware this seller

@imastawka wrote:

And yet you still left a green dot.

How is that warning others?

Yes, I never understand that - a buyer will have a negative experience, and leave a negative comment, but click "positive" rather then "negative".

Alternatively, I don't understand those who leave a neg, but their actual comment states what a wonderful transaction it was...

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Beware this seller

Of course ebay don't care

BUT you could have left a red dot . Instead you chose to leave a green dot,menaing positive

As far as any buyers skimming through the feedback, they see your green dot and believe you had a positive experience

I don't understand 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Beware this seller

Why the Green Dots?

Let me explain, I want to put the RED dot to warn Buyer of this seller. Ebay side doesn't allow me to put RED dot. May be Special clients pay special fees disallow buyer to put BAD remarks on this seller or is EBAY computer Glitch stop me to put in RED dot.

Only Ebay can explain...

Some of the Ebay seller, you can't put Negatives review after you receive Goods. You need to wait 7 days if you all did encounter.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Beware this seller

Of course a buyer can leave a red dot.

It's only sellers who can't leave red dots for buyers.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Beware this seller

Must say I gave a negative to a buyer They sold me counterfiet and The actual manufacturer came and took the items so they could get the items removed off ebay. Ebay removed the red negative which stated counterfiet item supplied.The person was still selling  just not that item but the others probably were and now they have opened a new account and selling on there the same counterfeit and they continue

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Beware this seller

@abbeyrock3wrote:

Must say I gave a negative to a buyer They sold me counterfiet and The actual manufacturer came and took the items so they could get the items removed off ebay. Ebay removed the red negative which stated counterfiet item supplied.The person was still selling  just not that item but the others probably were and now they have opened a new account and selling on there the same counterfeit and they continue

No you didn't.

You gave a negative to a seller.

Buyers can't get negatives, as I stated before

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply