Clothing, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer wants to return dress after 50 days

Hi, Last night (May 9, 2016), this buyer message me that SHE RECEIVED THE ITEM AND UNFORTUNATELY THE STRAPS WERE BROKEN. and that SHE WILL SEND A PHOTO. I replied saying I inspected the dress before sending it out. I know because I do and I tag them ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can eBay stop sellers from bloating their own feedback with <$1 items? Ripped off too many times!

Once you could trust the feedback and buy clothes with confidence. Now the feedback is bloated with items bought for less than $1, all padding the feedback to make it look high. When the feedback comes in over about 99.5%, you'd assume the negative r...

Beware this seller

Beware of this FAKE PHOTO, You will not receive this as it. But, a poorer quality with small steel. Totally not tally with photo. Even I have spoken to EBAY customers service but she said they can't force the seller to remove that photo. It looks lik...

Question for quilters.

Question for any quilters out there: I have so many fabric remnant leftovers from my cushion covers, I'm going to start offering pre-cut quilting squares in bulk and wanted to know: 1) What is the most common/best size to offer? From what I can see, ...

CHRISTMAS STAIRCASE GARLAND

Hoping someone can help me!!! I would love to do this on my staircase for christmas. I have a simiilar tree in my backyard that I could possibly use....how would I keep the leaves from drying up? I would love some advice from any crafty people out th...

stair garland.png

Millers Falls Company

When you list a Millers brand clothing item, and choose Millers as the brand in the item specifics, the default that shows up in the categories column is Millers Falls Company. I just looked them up on Wikipedia and this is what it says: Millers Fall...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

LOOKING FOR COMMUNITY SPIRIT ???

Hi all.Community spirit has been moved to groups. So select groups in the left margin then scroll down to Fun & Social and you will see where we all are - Community Spirit (which never dies)And thanks to go-tazz is a small helpful hack as follows - S...