Clothing, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

'ice silk'

I regularly buy my silk shirts on eBay however when I search for silk in clothing i got a 'ice silk'. Of course I Googled for 'ice silk' but got no response. What is 'ice silk' and how do I relate it to a 100% silk product? Many thnaks for any advice...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

just out of curiosity, in pre loved, what seems to be selling well right now?

Ive always wondered if some pre loved/ secondhand/antique items sell better than others but never thought to ask. So im asking now. its idle curiosity more than anything else. i sell pre loved highish end clothes, vintage and the odd LV or Gucci when...

Resolved! Tips for handmade item order anyone?

Morning all, having cruised the threads & unable to find an answer, hence my posting this, in hope sellers have some tips for customer order for large handmade item that takes a long time to make - eg. 1-2 months. A friend said they don't start any o...

Dob in sellers of fake Chanel bags

Why are there so many fake Chanel hanbags allowed on Ebay?I have dobbed in 4 just today & will keep doing it as they are obvious fakes!If Ebay cant keep up with removing the fakes I guess more people need todo what im doing.I dont care if im upsettin...

how do I report a company for fraud

a fraud and a con artist these people take your money dont send the product and say they did and tell u to wait another week for the item.. they then deny they say anything until i opened up a paypal despute do not do business with them at all

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

charged for items and still no refund

Hi i purchased items from ebay sports direct. i recievd some of the order but not all but had been charged for all. once i asked them they said it was out of stock and that i hadent been charged for this. I then sent the a message saying i had been c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful