Clothing, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Stitching unfinished craft items.

Why do so many unfinished tapestries, cross stitch kits and long stitch kits have the threads started with a knot? The instructions clearly state not to use a knot to start a thread as it makes bumps when the item is framed. Also in some of the above...

FOSSIL ?

Hello is there anyone here that can advise me on what I think is a Fossil It weighs 1143 g18cm X 17cm It seems that only one photo can be attachedThank you. Molly

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When listing clothing for sale, PLEASE include actual measurements in description.

M, L, XL, XXL can mean anything these days, depending on the brand, so it is very helpful if actual clothing measurements in cm are included in the item description.I won't buy any item of clothing unless I know what the actual chest/waist/length is;...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

displaying women's clothes

I cannot understand why sellers insist on displaying women's clothes on plastic dummies...especially open cardigans on naked dummies ...grotesque limbs....skirts with upper naked torso ..illfitting clothing ...it's just gross, ugly and tasteless and ...