How is the costume traffic in Australia?

I was just wondering when is the seasonf for costumes - fancy dresses - for kids sale in Australia?

I am USA based seller and there Halloween hoiiday is the pick of the year and then of coruse

it is all around but not as much as around Halloween when it is like Christmas to anyone else.

How is it in Australia? When the costumes are experiencing the pick sales during the year?

thanks

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: How is the costume traffic in Australia?

IMO Drag has never been more popoular 🙂 🙂 🙂 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Aussies don't tend to make as big a deal of Halloween as Americans do. I don't think we have any 'season' for fancy dress.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Yeah, we do eagle - Costume Parties at New Year, easter bunnies at easter, theme birthday parties, and don't forget christmas, especially with all the kids doing the chistmas shows at school. Halloween? lot more popular than it used to be and getting bigger, but from what I can see it's pretty much covered by all the big stores here :))

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yes we do love experimenting with new things and designs. We have coustumed themed tropical beach parties, Hawaiian pool parties and valentine day party. Australia has huge coustume traffic.

long dresses online

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I'm from the UK, where things like Halloween aren't really celebrated that much (if they are, then in a small way). Definitely not like in the USA. Since coming to Australia I don't know what all the fuss about Halloween is about...

I'd say costumes would sell best towards Christmas for parties and stuff, but people do fancy dress stuff all year round.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply