What The !!!!!!!

I think my computer has gremlins.  For quite a while when ever I went to the Chat Lines, which Board made no difference, I would hover the mouse over the topic and it would jump round all over, give it the usual left click, when I caught up with it, and nothing would happen, except it kept jumping.  Asked on one of the boards and they gave me lots of good advice but none of it fixed the problem.  I worked around it by using a right click and opening the topic in a new window.

Well what do you know, this morning the "jumpies" are gone and so is the little red dot.  I used to lose the red dot if I wasn't logged in, but I just checked and I am logged in.

I tell you, I have gremlins.   ]:)

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: What The !!!!!!!

You are not gunna believe this, the red dot is back and so are the "jumpies", wonder if they are somehow connected??

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: What The !!!!!!!

Wilma you are not alone and neither am I. 

I just thought it was something wrong with my computer like malware or something. I scanned once and it went away for a day. 

It has been happening to me for a few weeks and gets very frustrating.

I haven't noticed if it happens while I am not logged in. The red dot is only there when logged in. It tells you which threads are new or have been added to since the last time you were logged in.

Here's hoping for a solution

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply