Feedback - How do you give eBAY feedback? I have an idea to improve something...

Hi Everytime I want to give feedback to ebay I cannot. There should be "feedback or idea" in the help section.

Why is the 'ebay staff board' on this community  only open every now and again, I have an idea today...2 weeks I might have forgotten it.

My idea for this week - I just sold something that is only pick up.

Ebay tells me item is paid for "Send it now" - durrr

Surely if that is the scenario and only that scenerio it could say "Item sold - contact seller about collection"

Thanks

Russell

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Feedback - How do you give eBAY feedback? I have an idea to improve something...

I think to say ebay are not interested in what we as users have to say is ridiculous. You don;t think some upper management has read a post on this forum and thought mmmmm not a bad idea... I have sent suggestions to ebay before and got a response, whether they used it or not. WHY is there a feedback link if they were not interested?  They may pretend to not take notice but I am sure if there is a dam good idea they would run with it...

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

In the "good old days" ebay used to acknowlege suggestions from members.  Those days are long gone and now ebay takes no notice at all.....and are happy to say so.

Ridiculous or not, that is the way it is now.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

greatproductstoday, it's eBay with whom you should take issue if you think that the statement that eBay isn't interested in what members have to say is ridiculous.

Quoting directly from eBay: "[...] we have a long-standing policy of not accepting unsolicited suggestions, ideas, or proposals."

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

Agreed I am trying to give a poor review but cannot!  They only accept good news it seems.

They just sided with a seller who never delivered, their money back gaurantee is a con trick

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

Apart from the fact that your problem has nothing to do with the topic of this old thread, it sounds like you have not followed the correct proceedure to get your money back.

I suggest you start a new thread on the buying board and give much more information to enable responders to help you.

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

Sounds like you work for ebay
Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

That is what is often said when people don't like being given facts. It doesn't make it true, though.

Especially those who bump old threads to add nothing of value.

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

@brains2001guitar wrote:

Sounds like you don't.

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

@brains2001guitar wrote:

Why does it matter who I worked for 2 years ago?

If the information is correct does it matter where it comes from?

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply