How do you get Ebay to help you when you cant contact them or they cut you off when typing and tell

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: How do you get Ebay to help you when you cant contact them or they cut you off when typing and t

Other members cannot try to help based on a partial comment in the heading

Why can't you contact them (was it in business hours when you tried?

If you can't contact them, how did they 'cut you off'

(and did they?  you yourself cut yourself off by only typing in the heading and not using the body of the post to finish what you wanted to ask other members )

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: How do you get Ebay to help you when you cant contact them or they cut you off when typing and t

Ok, so now that you have posted again, and again just a comment in the heading

This is the member to member forum

eBay do not read here

You need to use the body of the post to type what you need to, not try to cram everything in the topic heading and say you were cut off when you were typing

You bought from a seller selling 'mystery boxes' of 'stuff' with 'up to' as the value

Were you sent what the listing said it was?

Regardless of the price you choose to pay for the 'stuff' 

What did you buy Vs what you were sent?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I have seen sellers selling literally nothing, they even say in the description " I'm not going to send you anything" and still have items sold!!!

I bet the mystery box was a (small) box of air

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

There was a while there when buyers would post here to 'complain to ebay' that they were sent an empty box, and they gave the item numbers

Every single listing  said in the description, clear as day 'box only'

Even in the heading for some of them 'box only'

Yep, people still bought them

And were outraged how much they paid for a 'box only' 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply