Thank you Community Members

I know this has been said before, but I just wanted to thank all the wonderful people who come to these boards to help others.  Special thanks to those who have answered my questions.  I hope that I have helped some of you also.  Keep up the good work, you are all very much appreciated.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Here, Here, totally agree, Thank You for alll your contributions

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Add me to the list of people saying thank you!!

There so many wonderfully patient people on the boards and we are thankful you take the time to answer our questions.

You are all very much appreciated , from one who can be quite befuddled at times (senior moments are not good!!)

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

senior moments are not good!!

Nah!  Senior moments are great,  we forget them quicker

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Just to let you all know.....most of the advice givers on the boards are Seniors themselves.

The blind leading the blind perhaps??

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

And apart from those sharing their wisdom, lets not forget the ones whom make us laugh. 

Some members here have had me in tears and almost a cramping stomach. Smiley Very Happy 

image host
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

And apart from those sharing their wisdom, lets not forget the ones whom make us laugh. 

Some members here have had me in tears and almost a cramping stomach. Smiley Very Happy

Hey,  Just for a change, I had my doctor in stitches today.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

I, probably like most of the other members, first came here when I had a problem, then over the years as my knowledge of the workings (or non-workings) of eBay increased I was able to help others, which does give me quite a lot of satisfaction.

And yes Kopes, we do find time for a touch of levity now and then to brighten things up - or dampen the Reg Grundies ...................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

padi is correct, we learn from each other and try to pass on helpful information to those that come to the boards in a time of need.

It is not always easy as some members post to vent and will only want replies that  . . . . . well, let’s just say . . . . . 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sUkjqsaof7A

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

CTS...?....(Chuckles To Self)  Dont know if that exists but it does now!

Watching the Link and wondering, what the hell this has to do with the theme of the thread, finally woke up that it was only an

ADD before the main event.   Doh!

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply