AFTER 13 YEARS ON EBAY You can no longer sell items on eBay

TO ALL BUYERS AFTER 13 YEARS WITH EBAY I RECIVED A MESSAGE YOU CAN NO LONGER SELL ON EBAY ,I ALWAYS PAID MY FEES I ALWAYS REFUND SOME BUYERS ,ITEM DO GO MISSING BUT EBAY STILL DONT UNDERSTAND BUSSINESS , INTERNATIO NAL BUYER CAN RIP THE SYSTEM OF AND LOCAL BUYER CAN DO THE SAME ,IN THE LAST 4 YEARS I SEE MORE OPEN CASE FROM EBAY AND PAY PAL  ,FOR EXAMPLE BUYER WHO CANT SEE REGION 4 ON DVD THAT I WAS SELLING TO THE U.S.A 4 TIMES THIS HAS HAPPEN , THE U.S.A COUNTRY IS REGION 1 .AND A CASE WHER A BUYER OPEN A RETURN CASE AND POST THE BLU RAY CASE EMPTY BACK TO ME AND IS ABLE TO LEAVE NEGITIVE FEEDBACK WHEN I OFFERED TO REFUND PAYMENT ,IN THE 13 YEARS TIMES HAVE CHANGED WE NOW HAVE TO SEND EVERYTHING REGISTED OR WITH TRACKING .EBAY IS NOW LOOKING AFTER THE AUSTRAIL POSTAL SERVICE THE COMPANY THAT MAKE MILLIONS AND ITEM STILL GO MISSING ,THANKYUO AND WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE BUYERS WHO WERE HONEST AND HAPPY WITH ALL THE PURCHASE ,EBAY MANGEMENT IT A SHAME THAT THEIR WAS NO CALL FROM MANGEMENT WE COME TO WERE WE ARE NUMBER SAYED26698 NOT A HUMAN  PERSON .

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: AFTER 13 YEARS ON EBAY You can no longer sell items on eBay

This is weird.

Have they told you why you can not sell on eBay anymore?

Have you contacted eBay to verify that the message was send from eBay?

Get in touch with hem and find out what this is all about.

Erica

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

hundreds of items ended on 2nd March with this explanation?

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

As Lind asked, Have ebay given a reason for cancelling your sales ? 

I realise DVD  / blue ray disc sales are a difficult market, but you have quite a few Negative and Neutral feedbacks. Each of these would be classed as a defect under ebays recent defect policy. It is very likely that many more buyers have left scores of 3 or less stars for postage time, item as described etc. with Pos. feedback that we cant see. Each of these would also count as defects under ebays defect system that was operational until very recently. 

Is it possible that these defects passed the limit allowable for sellers on ebay ?

Ebay also have a policy of sellers with more than two unresolved disputes in 12 months in the resolution centre being banned from selling. Has this been an issue ?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I'm very sorry to here this has happened to you.

It has also happened to me after many years.

Ebay suspended me from ever selling again with no explanation as too why other than I breached their policy bull**bleep**.

Buyers can get you defects even if they are in the wrong.

Shame on you ebay for allowing this to continue to happen to decent sellers.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

gk1-ajh
Community Member

Just jumping on this tread. I have never sold anything before and I am just a buyer ever since (and a good prompt buyer as well).

Just now I decided I will give selling a try. After creating my very first post and clicking 'Post-it' button error pops up basically saying I am unable to Sell. So i went to contact support via chat. I have been referred to accounts team and the support agent told me that my account was restricted since 2012. I inquired as to the reason and the agent is unable/will not disclose the reason due to policy. So here I am first time seller been blocked from selling and I have no reason why. I told the agent that this is my account and perhaps I am eligible to know alt east why. but i still get a no response. I also then told the agent that I will just create a new account to which the agent warned that since I have a current restricted account, new accounts related to my personal details or any from my household will have a restricted access account or at worst denied of creating new account. I am just in shock with it all - suddenly i felt I am a criminal of sorts.

This is just crazy.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply