Adelaide woman charged with drug trafficking in Colombia

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-01/adelaide-woman-sainsbury-charged-drug-trafficking-family-says/...

5.8KG, thought it was a set of headphones!

try putting 5.8KG of anything on your head!

i rekon shes in BIG twoubble.

Message 1 of 98
Latest reply
97 REPLIES 97

hey kopes!

hahahello.gif

Message 51 of 98
Latest reply

Cassandra Sainsbury's fiance vows to stick by her 'no matter how long' it takes

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-05/cassandra-sainsburys-fiance-issues-statement/8499946

if shes locked up for over 20 years i rekon he'll be looking for love elsewhere within a year.

Message 53 of 98
Latest reply

If she pleads guilty she could be home before shes thirty living a normal life,  unlike some of the druggies who will be battling with the chaos drug addiction brings to themeselves and their families. I have known a few addicts in my time. Most are dead by age of 50 either through suicide or health conditions brought on by their addictions.

The drummer from one of my early blues bands and personal friend, started on dope and ended up a heroin addict. He spent many years in jail and was brain damaged for the last ten years of his life. He died recently aged 54. His brother, also a drug addict commited suicide around 10 years ago.

Drug trafficers are selfishly dealing in human misery, destroying families lives to make a few quick, easy, bucks. While it is hard for her family, I hope she is convicted and spends a number of years in a stinking overseas jail.

Message 54 of 98
Latest reply

Silly girl whether she knew what she was carrying or not... A goden rule for travellers, do not take parcels on board for someone else

that Columbian gaol looks pretty bad too

Message 55 of 98
Latest reply

Do the crime, do the time.
Message 56 of 98
Latest reply

so now apparantly 60 minutes are paying her family a million bucks for their story.  She shouldn't need any government assistance then for her defence should she?  

Message 57 of 98
Latest reply

maybe 60 minutes can hire a gung ho guy to rescue her from those dastardly columbians?

whilst they film it of course.

and if it all goes wrong, just sneak off leaving everyone behind....cept the reporter wearing her designer jungleware by (insert famous person here) and her crew.

Message 59 of 98
Latest reply

60 Minutes did a deal to pay for the family to go to Colombia in return for interviews - dunno about $1M?

The moment her life changed forever -

Message 60 of 98
Latest reply