BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,225
Latest reply
98,224 REPLIES 98,224

Re: BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Teach her how to make the bread?     Kidding, right?

Hard enough to just get fed here.

Home-made Bushie - no canned soup ever!

I might fall asleep in the bowl by the time I get it though

Message 33851 of 98,225
Latest reply

Evening all, 

Can't believe how cold it is down south........going 2 b 32 here tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Message 33852 of 98,225
Latest reply

jv 32degs you have followed the heat !! up north when you come home it will be hot again here Woman Frustrated

Stawka-- lol the knee rug a couple of days back you were having to tell DD to turn on the aircon !!----  do you sleep better when its cool?  

good weather for soup at yours

hubby cooked a couple of chooks today and i said we should make chicken and corn soup he said NO WAY to hot lol

Message 33853 of 98,225
Latest reply

Lol Ooaks can't stand soup in the hot weather

Have a nice night.

Message 33854 of 98,225
Latest reply

yer it was a silly idea our eyelids would have been sweating lol

im of to the land of nod now Richo has prob beat me to it 

nite - nite everyone 

Message 33855 of 98,225
Latest reply

Was yummy soup - had 3 bowls full 

Sleeping when it's cool?    It's always cool at my house.  

When it's hot, I leave the cooler on.

But I love curling up in the doona. 

No doona hogs here - his lordship and I each have our own single size ones

Europeans think sharing is weird

Message 33856 of 98,225
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I love soup all year round.  My soup makes takes 20 minutes, it is really trully magic, haha

Didn't do much today Richo cause tomorrow we are mulching Kaye's back garden.  Little Miss is staying for a few days.  Friday we are fetching Ethan for the day.

Your little bloke was lucky Richo, and tough as well.

Rob went to Michelle, our Rheumatologist today, he is feeling much better, she has pulled some strings, tests will be  sooner now, and she is getting him tested for sleep apnea at the Austin.  Paula is going to her tomorrow and I am going next Monday....by then she will be sick of the lot of us.  Just Chris and I going on Monday, road trip with just us two is such fun, loud music, and factory outets, does it get any better....yes some medication that works on the arthritis would also be good.

Bet Sandy and Frank are getting excited.

Message 33857 of 98,225
Latest reply

rsz_dscn0301.jpg

Warm here tonight, sitting here in tee shirt, prob wont last over night ....

Sounds like the soup went down well Stawka .... literally lol .... No canned soup in this house either, dont like it

Richo ... that was hell of sleep, you musta been tired ....

Made an interesting discovery today ..... NEVER drink Metamucil if you are sucking a tarzan jube ..... lol

Miss Charlotte often sleeps that way Stawka .... Maybe its a shepherd thing

Message 33858 of 98,225
Latest reply

Good morning blokes and sheilas.......8 degs atm..........22 later..

Bit of a soup kitchen overnight.

Linda--a good day out on monday and Hannah for a few days.

Enjoy your day everyone.............................................Richo/////.

Message 33859 of 98,225
Latest reply

Good morning richo and all.

Everyone seems well and keeping busy.

Richo, your poor grandson.  Just as well he wasn't allergic to them.  We breed em tough in the country.

lol Linda, your own family doctor - sounds like a good trip including factory outlets.  I think the best thing you ever done was moving into your unit and becoming mother duck!  The "oodle" dogs are great Linda as they are bred for people with allergies and don't shed.

jv, did you check out the oppie at Maleny?  Good on you having another win.

Lovely rose bushie - we have one that colour but not "fluffy".  Ours is Just Joey.  I have booked 4 nights in a motel bushie.  A little touring holiday for us as well which we don't mind.  We are leaving on Monday.  Cute puppy that wandered in but it looks like it has staffie in it and even though people I know have them and they seem to have lovely natures, they're not for me.

Ooaks, my old doctor would just give us the flu vac each year - he didn't ask us, he told us we were having it.  We have had 2 of the pneumoncoccal (?sp) vacs and he said that's all you need.  We never ha any effects from either of them.

Stawka, we weren't going to get another dog after losing Bo just before Christmas but we think Molly the cav is missing him (and we love our dogs anyway).  When we go away, Matt comes morning and night and Kim during the day so we leave them inside in their own home (doggy door) so it's good to have the 2.  Molly has the normal cavalier spaniel problems and even though they are the sweetest, most gentle dog, we didn't want to have those problems again.  Tibetan spaniels look nearly the same as cavs but don't have the same probs so that's why we went that way.  I bought her a new bed, collar and lead and had a tag engraved with her name and phone number yesterday then went to the op shop and bought a bag of small soft toys for $2!  Love minestrone soup - I'm like Linda.  Can eat soup any time.  I made chiken and corn last week and it was delicious - and looked great in my new tureen.  I never buy an soup except tomato - love tomato soup and use it in some recipes.

Good morning to cc, Deb, helen, and you.  Shopping day for me (yuk!).  Have a good one everyone ....

photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 33860 of 98,225
Latest reply